The new reflex sight, MH1, features Angled Ambidextrous Activation Buttons that allows you to operate the sight from both directions
The MH1 uses a USB rechargeable battery and a single backup CR123 battery that is meant to work after the USB battery is drained out to give you the time to recharge your battery.
This sight has 10 levels of brightness – 5 for day use and 5 for night use. It also has extremely large window area (35×24 mm) which enables the shooter to maximize his “target acquisition speed” and allows a comfortable use of any NVD on the other eye.
Additionally, the MH1 also features a smart battery consumption, a remote control (optional), a memory chip to save your preferences and default use settings, dual motion sensors, night-vision mode and more.
On top of that, HARTMANs sight features a durable antireflection coating that will neutralize any reflection on the sight that may reveal your position and is made to exceed the rigor Mil-STD (Standards).
To prevent any hardware malfunction, the MH1 sight is pressure filled with nitrogen gas and is fully sealed to prevent any moisture and dust particles from entering the sight, even during extreme weather conditions.
For more information you can read our blog post
- Remote control: Optional IR Push To Transmit (PTT) button with straps, turns sight on and changes reticle intensity.
- window Size: 35 x 24mm
- Window area: 840 mm²
- Aiming dot: size: 2 MOA dot. 5cm & 100 meter
- Adjustment (per click/range): ¼ mrad per click = 0.86 MOA per click (2.5cm at 100m, 0.9″ at 100yards)/ +-15 mrad/1.5M at 100M
- Power source: USB rechargeable Lithium battery plus a backup single Lithium CR123
- Weight: 370 gr. ⁄ 13 oz.
- USB User Interface Adjustments: Customize sleep mode time activation and reticle intensity
- Mount: 1″ Weaver ⁄ MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny mount. Quick detach lever
- Motion sensor: Dual X, Z axis. Activation on a 30° motion
- Sleep Mode: 10 sec. or 10 min. (user adjustable Sleep Mode reactivation time)
- Material housing: High strength Aluminum base and Composed Reinforced Polymer cover
- Recticle Brightness Settings: 10 brightness levels (5 day & 5 night presets and user adjustable with USB)
- Optical surface: Multi-layer high durability anti reflective coating
- Sealing: Nitrogen filled, fog resistant internal optics
- Low battery Indicator: Reticle flashes rapidly 2 hours before shutdown
- Night Vision Mode: Adaptable to all standard NVD
- Parallax: Parallax free
- Charging time: 2 Hours
- MIL-STD: 810F
* Note that the PPT (Remote control) is not included! You can buy it separately.
MH1 – Black, A Type Reticle, 1 Locking Lever
MH1-T – Desert Tan, A Type Reticle, 1 Locking Lever
MH1-G – OD Green, A Type Reticle, 1 Locking Lever
Included in the package:
- MH1 in the color of your choice
- Dedicated Suitcase
- USB Cable
- Hartman Keychain