|Material:||European High Gradel Barrel Steel|
|Inner Profile:||IGB Polygonal Profile
|Length:||16″ (406 mm)|
|Caliber:||9×19, .357 SIG|
|Thread @ Muzzle||None|
|Ammunition||No restriction, but factory ammo recommended|
|Semi-auto function:||Engineered for use with a stock system!|
|Twist Rate||1:10 Inch|
|Quality||IGB Barrels are all Match Grade|
- Cold Forged Steel: Unsurpassed density: The special IGB Austria rifling is produced by forcing the tool through the barrel under tons of pressure. The result is precise, mirror polished barrels with great strength and durability.
- Quality: IGB Austria barrels are machined on specially designed machines optimized for pistol barrel production to ensure the best quality.
- Warranty: 50.000 rounds or 5 years for use of factory loaded ammunition according to C.I.P or SAAMI standards are unmatched on the world market.
- Plasma Hardening: There is no better way. Diamond hard smooth surfaces without the known weaknesses of tenifer process (loss of material flakes on inner surfaces).
- Quality Assurance: Each and ever IGB Austria barrel is checked for dimensions, function, and accuracy before leaving the factory.
- All IGB products are “drop-in”, easy to install by experienced users. No gunsmith or permanent changes required!
- Compatible with Reloader Ammo!
How to use:
|Field strip your gun – follow gun manufacturers manual!|
|Step 1:||Replace your barrel with the IGB barrel|
|Step 2:||Reassemble the gun|
|Step 3:||Attach your stock system|